Podcast - Mind of God
June 07, 2008
7:23am
Alot of people justify their lack of godly thought by saying that they aren't perfect. The scriptures do not teach us to be justified by this. To the contrary they try, by showing us the example of love that Christ gave to us, to have us own up to the wretches that we are, convict us of what we have each done to separate us from God, and to accept that we can only be justified by God's holy response to that (the true wretches that we are). The good news is that Jesus was sent (God's only son) to die for an unholy man; us.
This podcast is my own reflection of the wretch that I am, the impurity of my mind, and my desire to have a heart and a mind that would be acceptable to God. I do however understand that I can not have a mind or heart that are acceptable to God except that they be transformed by the sacrificial gift of Jesus Christ.
[Content brought to you by http://gottmilk.wordpress.com/]
[Music by freeplaymusic.com]
Download Podcast Here or Play it below:
[audio http://www.archive.org/download/20080607GottmilkPodcast-MindOfGod/20080607GottMilk_MindOfGod.mp3]
Labels: Culture and Contrast, Faith, My Story, Podcasts, Spiritual Milk


2 Comments:
Greetings Tim:
It has been a good long while and you probably wouldn't remember me, but we met at People TV a few years ago. We were on set together once or twice.
I just listened to a few of your podcasts - "Mind of God" and "What's Mine" - good stuff. I appreciate your opening as well. I attempted to listen to a 3rd "Your Hopes, Your Dreams" but it kept stalling.
Are you back in the US at this time or are you pod-casting :-)) from the Philipeans (spelling???)?. Either way I hope all is well with you. It was good hearing you're still at your writing and loving the Lord.
Peace, Evita
Still in the states, but the time left is short. ,,, Sorry so long before I commenting on this. Blogspot is only my backup blog. I Post first and spend most of my attention at http://gottmilk.wordpress.com/.
I've experienced that stalling also. It seems to be intermittent and I'm not sure if there is any rhyme or reason to it. ,,, I just listened to it at http://www.archive.org/details/GottmilkPodcastMay282008 and it worked well. Thanks for reading/listening. Let's all remember to keep the Lord's will ahead of our own.
Post a Comment
<< Home