Bonvoyage Atlanta
It seems to be God's signature, to often wait until the last minute :-) So I smile, often with my eyes a little watery , because it's so tough at times watching things unroll before me. And then, and then, right at the last minute, just when I'm tempted to question if God is going to provide for me this time or not --> boom, there he shows up again. There are some challenges that I've gone through that I haven't gotten around to sharing with all of my friends. Some of you I simply haven't been able to spend time with.
However, on the "opening up" side, just last week my mother was able to get a trailer rolled onto my sister's property which means that there is more room there now. Not only that but, suggestive of the last minute thing, the trailer almost didn't happen because the eleventh was the last day of a permit for it and several things kept getting hung up.
It seems to be just the right time though. I have enough money left that I can help my mom pay off the trailer, and I have the talents and the tools to do the minor electrical and carpentry work that needs to be done. I was also happy about the trailer getting there because as many of my friends know I've been wanting to spend a few months with the family there (especially the nephews) before I fly out to the Philippines permanente'.
Drop me a line if you want. You can reach me at one of my gmail addresses. If you don't have one of those I suppose the “gottlists” one is as good as any. In other words that name to the left in quotes, plus "@gmail.com". Pardon my not putting all of that together. I have to avoid the “bots” that are crawling around on the Internet :-)
So everything is coming together 'just' at the right time. I leave you with this; think of what God wants before you think of your own goals. And I look forward to seeing you again.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home