How Did I Get Here
That led to a twelve year career and many hours under the hood of thousands of computers. Toward the end of my time in Atlanta I came to understand (God gave me faith) so I gave up my "career" to help people on the streets of Atlanta. That eventually took me to helping the poor in the Philippines where in the midst of my helping others God led me to a woman that was ideally suited for helping me to live for the purpose I was created ... for 'him'.
I was married twice in the U.S. but the government in the U.S. doesn't count either of those marriages (annulment and "common law" marriage). So according to the U.S. government I've never been married. And on April 5th 2009 I was married to my wife here in the Philippines. We already have a son from my wife's previous marriage, and our daughter was born happy and healthy on December 22nd 2009 (about two weeks earlier than we had expected).

Labels: Culture and Contrast, Faith, My Family, My Story, Spiritual Milk


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home