Seeking God
Well today is the day I suppose. After feeling driving to comment on what he said I didn't want to lose those words that I thought would be important for others to perhaps consider one day. Of course everything that I said there (and here) is based on the wisdom I think God has given me is choosing to follow what Jesus lived and taught instead of a bunch of mumbo jumbo that I'd catch out of somebody's podium if I just felt the need to follow every word that someone else had to say on the subject.
I say 'READ IT for yourself' (Acts 17:11). And more important than that do the unpopular, but the paramount which is to look to God for the answers. And no I'm not talking about digging into your own thoughts about the subject, I am actually talking about seeking the one that is still able to speak on the matter. God is not dead as some people seem to believe. If you 'just' read it and don't seek God on the matter than you will be subject to your own perception and interpretation. If God was dead then perhaps your perception and interpretation would be ok. But get this; God knows what you are thinking and feeling and you can't fool him. If you decided to do what Jesus taught and seek God with 'all' of your heart and 'all' of your mind and 'all' of your strength, then God might give you a few good answers on things. But he's not a toy. So if you have hidden deep inside of you something that really doesn't want the answers that God has. Then you ain't ready and God ain't gonna waste his "time". What'dya think, the creator of all the heavens and the earth, the master of all is going to let you toy with something that is more precious than your own life? You better be ready. What's I'm toughing on here is a even more than a matter of life and death. It's a matter of eternal life and eternal death. Are you ready to look for him like a man in a desert seeks water when he hasn't had it for several days? Ok, then perhaps you are ready to seek the father of all creation and he's not on channel 7.

Labels: Culture and Contrast, Evil of Man, Faith, God Speaks, My Story, Spiritual Milk


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home