Dream 051806
I also met a young black woman in my dream that was a professional athlete. She was amazed by what I could do and asked me if it had to do with martial arts or meditation. But I told her that I wasn't able to do it until after I believed in God. (It wasn't until God gave me the ability. The ability was disconnected from any request that I had made; I hadn't asked to learn how to fly).
Then she was disheartened. She thought if other people learned how to do it then what she did wouldn't be impressive. And then she would not be able to get the four million dollars a year that she was currently getting. I told her that she was disheartened because her God was money. At that point I felt unsure as to whether I should have said what I did.
I've had similar dreams like this many times. Where I am jumping, leaping, and flying sometimes. This one had a odd piece in it where I actually used something that looked like a large single bladed snow ski, and started navigating down a river in the middle of the summer with it. I pushed back and forth down the rapids with a high degree of proficiency. I was even amazed at what I was able to do on it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home