Saturday, May 13, 2006

The Spirit Leads

Now comes the challenge; for those of us who see. And the question is not "what are we going to do about it?" .. No, that question is for those that rely on themselves, that question is for the self-righteous.

The true questions are "Is God leading you to do something about it?" and "What is God leading you to do?" ... Those are personal questions for each and every one of us that have been given eyes to see and ears to hear. "Where is God leading us?" And I am sure you know just as well as I know, that the Spirit is not silent if we give ourselves over each day to the one that gave His life as a ransom for ours.

For me, God leads me to go on the streets and answer the poor. To say yes and to listen to those that say "they need" when other people are ignoring them. God calls me to visit the sick (something I have not done enough of), and to deny what I want so I can give myself to His wants, His desires, His Spirit. And I am also led to write. For what purpose I don't know yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home