Tuesday, July 20, 2010

It's Doesn't Give Me Life

"I have a land line SIM. It's really cool it's only a P350 add on to your home phone bill. And then anyone can call you and you can call anyone just like you were at a home phone. No additional charge for them." ... "I have a new laptop it's five times as fast as the old one that I used to have and I got a great deal on it." ... "You wanna buy a new house; I just love mine.".

I am disheartened by the millions of people that I overhear every day as they look up to their technology as "the thing" that brightens their day. Or the new gadget, or the new helper, or the new house or the new car that they are so excited about. I know that it doesn't bring life. But in letting that capture my heart I too am not being filled with any life. It wears me out. Who am I to make a judgement about what the world is doing right or wrong. It is enough that I judge those inside the church. God will judge those that are outside the body of Christ. (1)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home