God Pursues Us
Malu caught my attention with this link when she chikka'd me this morning regarding a point that was covered by the message. I had forgotten about the story where Hosea was told by God to marry a womam who was going to be unfaithful to him. And then, though that woman was unfaithful to him repeatedly, Hosea was told to pursue her and to take her back over and over again.
The pastor teaches that this was to be a sign, an example of how God pursues us even when we hate him by turning to our own ways. No matter how many times we turn away from God, the Lord continues to pursue us; to love us.


2 Comments:
This was great for me. I believe that as I shareed with a young man the other day, you never know how God is going to speak to you or through whom. Thanks for sharing. Thank Malu for sharing.
Peace, Evita
ooops, the reading was good, but I was meaning the actual mp3 ministry video.
Peace
Post a Comment
<< Home