Twice the sons of Hell

Saturday morning, Sunday morning (or any other worship for that matter) isn't suppose to be a concert. It's not there to please your ears or make you "feel" something. It's not for you be impressed by the oration of the preacher. Worship is an act of adoration to the one that took away your dead lifeless former way, and gave you a real life that disregards this one for the sake of the next one. And if you don't feel that way about the life that God's given you through Christ, then you ought to feel 'really' uncomfortable if you came to worship with a group of Christ followers.
And I have no desire for you to feel uncomfortable so you shouldn't come until God's given you faith. And if I'm going to a place that makes you feel comfortable to be the way you are, and to choose to live a life that is contrary to the life that God wants you to live, then that ain't worship. Worship isn't a place for visitors. I surely ain't inviting you. But if you insist on coming I'm not going to stop you either. There weren't any visitors in the first century, and there shouldn't be any visitor's now. I desire you to come to understand Christ, not to be a number on someone's attendance records ... One man plants, and another man waters, but it's God that makes it grow. If God's give you faith then I'm not going to stop you from worshiping. If God hasn't given you faith then I ain't gonna make you feel guilty just so you will do something that I want.

Labels: Culture and Contrast, Day2Day Life, Evil of Man, Faith, Money, My Family, My Story, Philippines, Seeking Relationships, Self-Esteem, Spiritual Milk, Travel


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home