Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Please Translate into Tagalog


My name is Timothy and I've probably already told you that with the very little Tagalog that I know. I had a couple of friends of mine help translate this in Tagalog for me. There is 'so' much that I want to say but I just can't speak Tagalog well enough to say it yet.


American's typically come here for many reasons but the reason I am here is an uncommon reason. I came here to the Philippines because I believed it was God's will for me to do so. And though there is so much more I would like to say about this I will leave it at that for now.

Most of the people that approach me on the streets are children; though some of them are adults. Most of them ask me for money, but I only give a little basic food that I might have on me at the time. You see; giving food is the example that Jesus gave us in the scriptures. "The poor" have always asked for money. But there are only a few things that we all (including myself) really need. We all need food, and more importantly to understand what God wants to do inside of us.

If you don't think I can relate, then you are not correct. I have to keep what I say here short but the brief version is that there was a time that I too had been without a "home to lay my head" and even had to eat food that a friend of mine and I found in a trash can behind a grocery store. That was about the year 1990 when I was about twenty years old, but I still remember. I was still not content however because I knew that it was God's will for me at the time; and every day, somehow God would always allow me to have some food to eat.


There are several organizations in the Philippines that will help you if you want more than Food and God's will. But I will not point you to those because they are not nearly as important as the two things I've mentioned. The sixth chapter of the book of Mathew teaches us that if we seek God first in everything we do, that we will always have at least basic food and basic clothing.


Below you will see organizations that I know of; they are organized by area. Bring them this piece of paper and tell them Tim Gott gave you this. Each person on this list knows who I am and we will work together as God enables us, to make sure you both have basic food for today and that you know that God has a purpose that is His and a desire for your life that belongs to Him. Jesus taught us in Matthew 4:4 that "Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.". But I can assure you I'll help you with the food part as well.

Signed:




Kuya Tim







Quezon City


He Cares Foundation
#11 Acuña Drive, Philvirra Homes, Project 8, Quezon City

Tel. No. (632) 928-8910 (call 1:00 - 5:00 pm)
Cel. No. 0927+9755399
Contact Persons: Joe Dean & Sis Ardis

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home