Sunday, August 07, 2005

Not Perfect

Being offended is something I would hope a brother or sister of mine in Christ would challenge me on if I am every offended by anything that they've said or done. I recently ran into one brother/sister in Christ who did not see relationships in Christ as something important enough to work out. And it just amazes me how someone can be so deceived as to believe that that was something that Christ would say "well done" to.

I understand that we are human, but to follow Christ is to see our flaws, recognized and accept the Lord's Grace, and to fight those flaws because of the Lord's Love and Grace. There are many that are a part of a "religion" who seem to believe that christianity is about 'accepting' that we are human first, and then to use the Lord's Grace as a way to excuse not doing anything about our failings. My 2ยข.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home