Saturday, September 03, 2005

Leaving soon for the Philippines

Well I will be leaving soon, I don't have the date yet (I know that part is crazy) but I've talked to the donor of the ticket and she said that it 'will' be this month. You will continue to be able to reach me at any of the @igottcha.com addresses that I might have given youfor the three months that I will be in the Philippines. I should be leaving in just a few weeks.

Below is a map of the Phikippines, a map of Metro Manila, and also a map of the city of Manila. The second map is the best map that I have found so far which shows where I will be. I put a red arrow on the second map that says "Montalban" next to it. Althouth the He Cares main office is in Manila, the home for the boys that I will be assisting with and staying at is in Montalban.

We'll see what else I do while I am down there. I am particulary attracted to whatever I feel God is drawing me towards. One of those things is Habitat for Humanity in the Philippines. And I also found out they have some "small groups" that many people participate in. I would love to get to know more believers and be encouraged in the faith by others as well.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home